Monday 8 April 2013

Ten Best MBA Excuses When Caught Napping

1.    They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
2.    This is just a 15-minute power nap like they raved about in my MBA course.
3.    I was working smarter, not harder.
4.    I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!
5.    This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
6.    I'm actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan.
7.    This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!
8.    The coffee machine is broken...
9.    The mailman flipped out and pulled a gun so I was playing dead to avoid getting shot.
10.  Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our strategic dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...