Tuesday 21 August 2012

Make Some Money!

Two friends went to the seaside.
#1: "Are you seeing that advert by the National Health Association: '$100 for every person rescued from drowning' ?" 
#2: "Yes, and so?"
#1: "This is an excellent opportunity for us to make some money."
#2: "How?"
#1: " You should jump into the sea and start panicking, then I save you and we divide the $100 between us."
#2: "It's only that I don't know how to swim."
#1: "Don't worry I'll save you in time."
So he agreed and jumped.  He soon started panicking and waited for the other friend to save. But this one hesitated.
#2: "Come on, I'm really going to drown.  You should save me now."
#1: "I don't know, because I'm noticing a nearby advert by the National Medical Research Foundation: $500 for every cadaver given to us!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...